Learning and Development Manager at Proten International Talent Solutions
Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Department: Human Resources
- We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- In this role, Candidate should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If the Candidate also has experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, Candidate will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
Experience and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org