Marketing / Relationship Manager Job at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for secondary schools in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology.
UNITeS CISCO has highly motivated and qualified staff who passionately drive the ICT development in Nigeria through our projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Relationship Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Travelling required)
- Overseeing the development and implementation of policies that cater to customer relations Negotiating and networking with all groups that interact with their company and ensuring certain protocols are followed by internal teams in the organization. Facilitate prompt issue resolutions with stakeholders
- Secure prospective school locations.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers and proposals
- Maintain and update customer database
- Maintain cordial relationships with all prospective and existing clients
- Attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions that will promote the organization
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires, surveys and focus groups.
- Develop marketing plans and strategies
- Keeping abreast of competitors activities
- Assisting with follow-up of clients payments.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Give guidance and direction to the marketing department for profitability & results
- Responsible for working with the directors to determine budgets & targets, developing price strategies for product & services.
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Providing information by collecting, analysing and summarizing data trends.
- Supervises and or performs special projects as required or assigned.
- Maintain good record management practice for all marketing and relationship issues.
- Qualification: B.Sc /B.Eng, B.Tech in any Discipline (M.Sc/MBA is an added advantage)
- Experience: 4-5years.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.