Sales Development Manager Job at Mondelez International
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Job Number: 1801118
Job: Field Sales
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail/wholesale execution standards throughout stores within agreed environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
- Drive increased distribution of key priority products and maximise distributor / wholesale / Retail activities to exploit volume/value growth opportunities within the Territory
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area,
- Lead, coach and motivate all members of the assigned market sales team to guarantee the delivery of overall objectives
The role involves working together with key stakeholders: Internal and External for enhanced productivity:
- Internal – Sales Analyst, Field Sales Team, Internal Control
- External – Warehouse/Store Manager, CBPs/Wholesales
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline with minimum of 2 years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Good Leadership skills
- Management and administrative skills
- Field coaching skills
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Business acumen
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online