Technical Experts Job at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture
We work with businesses, foundations, governments and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to inputs and credit across 45 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Expert
CNFA is currently seeking Technical Experts for the Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity to support the following anticipated objectives:
- Promotion of smart and efficient policy and regulations within the agricultural finance sector,
- Mitigation of credit risks of agribusinesses and improvement in the services provided by financial institutions to agribusinesses, and Strengthen the readiness of agribusinesses to access and manage investments.
- Technical Experts will perform a variety of short-term assignments in Nigeria in one or more of the following areas:
- Climate Change
- Conflict Mitigation
- Land Tenure Reform
- Business Registration
- Commercial Banking
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant technical experience and expertise in at least one of the above areas
- Master’s Degree or higher is required
- Meaningful experience in Africa is required, demonstrated knowledge of West Africa and Nigeria is strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required, knowledge of local languages is an advantage.
Applications Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.