Audit Executive at a Reputable FMCG Conglomerate – Lorache Group
Lorache Group – Our client, a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) conglomerate, with products in personal care and home care line is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates into its establishment in the position below:
Job Title: Audit Executive
Educational Qualification and Required Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification
- 2-3 Years Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation ;
- Preferably in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- Proficiency in Excel,Word, Powerpoint is mandetory ;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Reasonable experience in Finance/accounting.
Summary of Required Skills
- Microsoft office suites
- Tally ERP 9
- Quick Books
- Sage Accounting(ERP)
- Peachtree Accounting
- Caseware Audit.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: It will be appreciated if the requirements are read before applying.