Exams and Records Officer needed at a Private Polytechnic
A private Polytechnic located in South-East Nigeria, invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Exams and Records Officer
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Experience of working in a Polytechnic (in an administrative and/or lecturing capacity)
- Minimum of a good first degree, possession of higher degree/degrees would be an advantage.
- Good standard in spoken and written English.
- Must be highly disciplined.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Must be versed in students’ record keeping (analysis and management) and examination procedures as applies to a Polytechnic.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any enquiries can also be sent to the above email address.