Financial Supervisor Opening at Transsion Holdings
Transsion Holdings, best known for its leading mobile brands including TECNO, itel and Infinix, is a diversified hi-tech group specialized in mobility solutions with presence widespread in nearly 50 countries globally. Its brand portfolio also comprises Carlcare for after-sales services, Oraimo for mobile accessories, iFLUX for LED lighting as well as Syinix for home appliance.
Transsion Holdings, best known for its leading mobile brands including TECNO, itel and Infinix, is a diversified hi-tech group specialized in mobility solutions with presence widespread in nearly 50 countries globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Supervisor
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organization and resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an accounting supervisor.
- At least 2 years working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Financial Supervisor’ as the subject of the email.