Legal Counsel Vacancy at a Reputable Law Firm
Job Title: Legal Counsel
The successful Candidate will:
- Draft and review legal documents and Agreements including legal opinions, company searches, briefs of argument
- Process and prepare legal advice and legal agreements
- Provide support to the Managing Partner on the activities of the firm
- Attend court sessions as required.
- Keep track of amendments to applicable legislation and regulations
- Be required to stay updated with information related to the laws and legal processes.
- An LLB from an accredited university and B.L. from the Nigerian Law School
- A minimum of 8 years’ Litigation/commercial practice experience
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Legal regulatory and compliance experience
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org