NPD Stylist Employment at Lorache Group
Job Title: NPD Stylist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises business on dynamic hair styling for visuals.
- Coordinates with New Product Development team in order to develop comprehensive hair range for new product launches
- Develops exclusive, creative, and unconventional hairstyles
- Keeps track of current, developing, and changing regional and global trends in hair fashion.
- Maintains a relationship with magazine publications, retailers, and wholesalers on hair
- Adapts to the business on latest innovation in hair color, style, and fashion
- Coordinates photo shooting
- Facilitates any delivery of New Product design
- Develops new factors and objectives in accordance with market hair trends.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be fashion conscious and follow the latest fashion trends
- Should have very good networking and communication skills
- Possesses strong communicating skills, especially in articulating new designs and products.
- Exhibits creativity and business sense.
- Can manipulate various fashion techniques, including mixing different fibers, colors, and textures.
- Has the ability to adapt to changes in market interests.
- Demonstrates basic computer and reading skills.
- Possesses a keen understanding of the fashions that are acceptable and even expected for different types of events.
Education and Experience
- Candidates for this position need to have a Degree in chosen field. An Associate’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Styling, Designing, or a similar subject is beneficial.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] with subject as position applied for.