Country Manager Opening at Oolu Solar
Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world.
Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager (English Speaking West Africa)
- Did you help scale a start-up and push it to become a successful enterprise?
- Are you currently a country manager and looking for a new challenge?
- Are you a motivated leader that wants to have a social impact and currently manages a large team across several west african countries?
- If yes, please apply!
- We are looking for a person to oversee our subsidiary in Nigeria.
- Country Managers are the most senior position operating within a country, and thus are responsible for all local P&L, country expansion plans, hiring, marketing, engaging with government officials and securing local and strategic partnerships.
- This position will report directly to the founders and will have significant influence in broader organizational priorities.
- He/She will be expected to drive the organizational performance while maintaining our fun start-up culture.
- If successful in Nigeria, they will also be expected to expand into surrounding countries.
Required Skills and Experience
- You must currently be a Country Manager or Executive at a fast-paced, high growth enterprise
- You must have a minimum of 3 years top level management experience at a Country Manager position in a growing, fast-paced company operating in West Africa
- Extraordinary candidates with 3 years of experience either at an investment bank, a top management consulting firm or a fast-growth start-up will also be considered
- 2 years of International experience or education abroad is an asset
- Fluency in English is required (French is an asset)
- Previous experience in HR and Finance necessary
- Strategic thinker and self-motivated team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online