Director, Processing Vacancy at Visa Incorporated
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director, Processing
- The Global Network Processing organization has overall business responsibility for growing network processing on VisaNet globally.
- As a Director with specific focus on network processing in the Global Processing Strategy for West and Central Africa., this role will include responsibility for integration of business and processing achieving synergies of processing and product strategies.
- Ensure synchronization with key Product, Sales and Acceptance activities
- Ensure the regional and country sales teams are effectively communicated to and that strategies and actions plans are understood by the relevant stakeholders
- Support the establishment of a Processing budget to achieve business objectives
- Assist in the development of a network processing sales plan including relevant metrics to ensure revenue targets are understood and tracked
- Identify qualify and quantify market specific opportunities in close cooperation with local relationship management and product teams
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Visa’s processing capabilities overall with specific knowledge and leadership of network processing objectives
- Lead and deliver tailored content to articulate the capabilities and Value of VisaNet to a variety of audiences, ranging from decision makers in the respective Central Bank, Senior Management within the Client and key industry bodies.
- Identify value added processing opportunities and highlight the commercial and performance benefits to respective customers.
- Ensure appropriate end to end project management including the testing and implementation of new processing opportunities with clients
- Build revenue models associated with the delivery of new processing opportunities
- Graduate School /Masters Degree Preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of payment processing including products and services,business systems and processes
- Card issuer/ banking/Retail banking/financial services sector or payment business experience.
- Direct experience in managing a network processing area
- Strong Project management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to achieve goals with minimal management oversight
- Very strong technical skills
- Expert understanding and influencing the direction in West and Central Africa by selling the VisaNet story (features, benefits, et al).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills to influence direction and change attitudes and decisions of senior level international bankers
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
- Sales business development experience and proven negotiation skills
- Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management, including the ability to work effectively within West and Central Africa
- Candidate must have the ability to travel frequently
- Fluent in English and French
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online