Raw Materials Controller – Packaging Job at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Raw Materials Controller – Packaging
Reference Number: ABI051
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Managing of Raw Materials Store
- Generating of materials requisitions
- Storage of raw materials in good condition
- Maintenance of glue store at correct temperature
- Stocktaking/ reconciliation done as per procedure
- Ensuring materials variance compliance
- Monitor and control production materials
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant area of study such as Materials Management, Accounting, Supply Chain or Stores Management
- Prior experience in the management of a store
- Minimum of 2 years in the FMCG industry
Key competencies and attributes:
- Work in teams
- The incumbent must be an orderly and systematic person.
- Must have a good capacity to learn and use the necessary computer programs as used in the brewery.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the brewing line staff, attendant, suppliers and procurement staff.
Application Closing Date