Site Manager – Expatriate Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading Construction company to recruit suitable qualified candidates for its projects in Nigeria, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Manager – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1384
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Function: Operations & Production
- The Site Manager is in charge of the construction contract and, as such, must be aware and in control of all aspects of site operations, including the planning of site progress.
- Leading regular site meetings with professionals, including quantity surveyors, building services engineers, foremen, subcontractors, and the client who has commissioned the building;
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures – this necessitates regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, and frequent tours of the site;
- Conducting regular site safety checks;
- Ensuring the project runs to schedule and to budget, and finding solutions to problems that may cause delays, such as the late arrival of materials.
- Qualified Site Manager, with a B.Sc or B.Tech Construction Management or equivalent qualification.
- Proven proficiency in construction management.
- 6-7 years relevant experience as site manager
- Previous working experience within international construction groups will be a plus
- Applicants should have the confidence to communicate on all levels and have team leading skills, able to work well individually or as part of a team.
- Work experience in Africa is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online