Clinical Specialist Opening at Imisi Partners
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and implement clinical evaluations to ensure clinical acceptance of our products and technology.
- Develops and disseminates information to Managers and others regarding issues related to customer acceptance of our technology and products during the pre-sale and evaluation process.
- Works with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage of our products throughout a customer facility.
- Provide installation, related in-service education, and integration to new clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide information through formal presentations to Physicians, Allied Health, and Administration customers that detail the clinical and/or financial benefits of our technology as related to the group.
- Train employees as well as other internal customers on the operation, features, and benefits of our Products and technology.
- Assist with the collection and dissemination of information or feedback provided by customers.
- Evaluate new products or enhancements to our technology to provide information and feedback to the Product Development and Marketing departments.
- Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means.
- Represent us at various trade shows or educational meetings and complete all necessary reports.
- Prepares reports and analysis of activities to the Director of West Africa Business and/or other executives.
- Continuously increases knowledge of new developments within the assigned market as well as our products to perform as a subject matter expert.
- Work with Regional Marketing team and complete one joint case study a year.
- Other duties as assigned by West Africa Sales Director to support team.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Clinical/Science concentration or Business, Marketing, Education, or Communications or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years experience in a clinical discipline, preferably in a discipline that requires exposure and understanding within multiple clinical areas such as OR, ICU, Therapies, and medical/surgical patient areas for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient populations.
- Demonstrate effective educational and presentation skills in diverse settings from one-on-one to formal large group situations. Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.Able to travel overnight to client facilities by auto or aircraft 70-80% of the time.Advanced MS Office skills to develop effective reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Prior Clinical Specialist experience for a medical device manufacturer in the critical care environment.
- Clinical experience in adult and pediatric OR, PACU, and ICU environments.Prior experience with Capnography and Regional Oximetry.
- Experience in education within the clinical environment Knowledge of patient monitoring and Electronic Medical Records.
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours/day.Ability to travel by car and/or aircraft extensively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org