Corporate Treasurer Vacancy at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Treasurer
- Ensure the financial success of the company by managing it money and financial risks.
- Managing major projects such as company refinancing
- Liaising with company investors, bankers and senior managers
- Negotiating loan or overdraft with company’s bankers
- Undertaking risk management activities to protect our company’s financial well-being
- Assessing, reviewing and protecting company financial wellbeing
- Carry out Liquidity planning and control for the company
- Manage the Procurement of finance and financial investments
- Analyzing the impact of financial markets on performance of product or services
- Make decision on the management of company finances e.g funding the company operations
- Progressing of specific financial project like acquisition of another business
- Evaluating the financial impact of new business ventures
- Maintaining the financial and investment records of the company
- Ensuring that the company’s cash flow is adequate to operate effectively
- Managing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets
- Must be someone who is able to ensure that the company has the capital to meets its obligations and this will involve raising funds from banks, as well as the debt and equity markets
- Will be responsible for the corporate liquidity, investments and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
- Qualification: Bsc, /HND, MBA/MSc/MA in either of the following courses; Accountancy, Economics, Banking and Finance or Business Administration.
- Must have professional qualification such as Associate of corporate Treasurer A.C.Ts
- Years of experience: At least 10 years treasury work experience.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Good Analytical Skills. etc
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com