Procurement Officer Role at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Supply Chain
- Materials (New / Repairs) purchasing activity – purchase orders, delivery schedules and call offs placing to chosen suppliers (by Sourcing in agreement with DOA) within POA authorizations. Execution in ERP.
- Management of suppliers acknowledgment and complete follow up process in ERP and needed information to Material Planners and Operations.
- Anticipation of potential future material shortages and expediting of missing parts
- Coordination of delivery escalation process , active participation in QCD meetings (internal or with suppliers), management of logistic non-conformities
- Active participation in supplier selection process with Supply Chain specification, performance requirements and REX from current supplier activity (if any)
- Material master data creation and maintenance (lead time, MOQ…… )
- Negotiate Supply Chain terms and conditions on behalf of Sourcing, under a delegation duly given by Sourcing
- Key Performance Indicators monitoring and reporting and continuous improvement activity for procurement / SRM.
- Degree in Engineering/Industrial Administration/Business Administration/Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Knowledge and experience; SAP knowledge
- Good communication in English and Local languages.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online