Project Delivery Manager at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position below:
Job Title: Project Delivery Manager
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes and enhanced management reporting
- Organize and intensify efficiency in the Projects and Procurement Units by ameliorating functions and coordinating communications between businesses and these units.
- Actively involved in the preparation and analyzing of all designs and drawings
- Supervise overall planning, financial and control systems in these units
- Ensuring Deliverable Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Provide advice on management of projects
- Develop, implement and monitor all project charter
- Make sure quality standards are met on projects
- Carrying out risk assessment on projects in conjunction with the project manager
- Overseeing project accounting, costing and billing
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ensures project schedules are developed and adhered to
- Ensures Procurement obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion..
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Ensures good relationship with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company purchases
- Monitors total cost of company purchases
- Develops, implements and monitors strategies for procuring, storing and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock level.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- A good degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be COREN registered
- Must be proficient in use of AutoCad 2D and 3D.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience most preferably in fire engineering
- Must be 38 years and above
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com