Project Supply Chain Manager Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Automobile / Automotive
- Ensure that personnel operate in an environment that complies with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Ensure Supply Chain milestones are correctly set to ensure FAI on time
- Ensure that Business Awards are performed with logistics specifications in line with project objectives and Supply Chain targets including TCO approach
- Challenge Sourcing team to guarantee that orders to suppliers are placed on time and in coherence with Projects Work Package adherence
- Drive Supply Chain activities in case of planning changes, significant engineering changes, resourcing or double sourcing
- Support the procurement team in managing priorities
- Management of suppliers acknowledgment and complete follow up process in ERP and needed information to Material Planners and Operations
- Manage Warehouse and Logistics activities in coordination Construction
- Manage inventory accuracy in all warehouse& yard
- Develop annual budgets (Resources) and appropriate organisational structure that support the Logistic activities.
- Develop and provide appropriate training for team members to enable them to improve and achieve their objectives whilst effectively contributing to business performance
- University Degree in Technical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Master in Supply Chain Management will be a plus
Technical Knowledge / Experience:
- Supply Chain experience at least 5 to 10 years including 3 years as Team Manager
- Valuable experience in companies of same sector/activity or related will be a plus.
- ERP experience (articles configuration, orders management…) or ERP architecture understanding (BOM, NCR…) or ability to use ERP
- English proficiency – is able to use English on a daily basis for speaking, reading and writing purposes)
- Experience in working in a supplier/customer relationship management (daily activity and performance)
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to deal quickly and effectively with a variety of topics
- Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
- Effective communication
- Result driven
- Remote and multicultural management
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online