Graduate Logistics Officer Vacancy at PAYIT Xpress
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements of dispatch riders.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Directing all dispatch riders activities.
- Monitoring transport costs and routes.
- Negotiating and bargaining delivery prices.
- Dealing with the effects of congestion.
Minimum Qualification/ Requirements
- Candidates should have HND/B.Sc in Logistics Studies or related disciplines
- Candidates should have at least two years of experience in same position previously.
- Minimum experience: 1 year
- Ability to appraise and use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- Tact, diplomacy and calmness, especially when dealing with tired dispatch riders and disgruntled customers.
- An analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good people management and coordination skills.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment.
Commission + Incentive.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com