Customer Care Executive Job at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Main Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding installation, products and services.
- Troubleshooting problems and coordinate with various internal departments to resolve problems.
Other responsibilities include:
- Interact with customers by phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face regarding various care issues.
- Conducting and reporting NPS monthly
- Regular soft calls and visits to the customers
- Administration of customer satisfaction surveys ( 2 times in a year)
- Document and Follow through to resolve all customer complaints
- Gather and report relevant information about the industry, business prospects and competition
- Make a monthly summary report .
- Provide hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing and detailed account management.
- Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
- Tracking and reporting of relevant customer care performance metrics.
- Capturing and applying customer feedback.
- Regular update of client details and information
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit client
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Identify new opportunities
- Effectively communicate with Key Clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to identify full potential for, and to gain maximum commitment to purchase products
- Maintain good relationships with customers through regular phone contact,e-mails or the personal contact
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries and also to proffer solution
- Managing existing client contract and expanding existing contract for new business opportunities
- To provide client with in-depth knowledge of our business and excellent service
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Analyse records of customer inquiries
- Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
- Overcome client resistance/objections to services we provide
- Any other that may be needful and assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- University Graduate or equivalent
- At least 2 years hardcore sales experience
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Experience in a software sales environment
- Knowledge of implementing sales and marketing policy and procedures
- Proactive in their work and willing to take the initiative to propose and implement new approaches
- Results oriented
- Commercial flair
- Passion for customer service
- Able to work without supervision
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Refer to Aligned Sales Competency Framework
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a one page letter setting out why they are the right candidate for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates without the requisite experience should not apply.