Driver / Logistics Personnel Job at School Kits Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver / Logistics Personnel
- Drive vehicle for official purposes or otherwise as requested.
- Always observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external clients
- Must be punctual.
- Must ensure that the vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times and ready for use.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times and notify the Admin Unit when there are faults/damages.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc. before starting the day’s work
- Ensure vehicle repairs and periodic servicing of vehicles are carried out properly by company recommended mechanic.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, oil changes etc.
- Ensure the vehicles are refuelled as and when required by Accounts department.
- Ensure the delivery of any written communications from the company to clients and also delivery/pickup from outside the company as instructed.
- Inspect the company vehicle
- Must be conversant with several alternative routes within and out of Lagos
- Assists staff in functions that will enhance their work flow.
- Other duties as may be assigned to you by the Admin department
- Must be at least a SSCE Certificate
- At least 4-5 years professional driving experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and Age between 25-35years.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Good knowledge of road network.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills. Applicant must be resident in Lagos
- Must be flexible and able to work on rotational weekends
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to drive long distance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com