Graphic Designer Role at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Create visually appealing media content for both print and web applications. Media content includes logos, banners, booklets, social media images etc.
- Design and manage print and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have a good understanding about branding
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn every day.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based graphics.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Passion for graphic design.
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com