Managing Director – Real Estate Job at the MacTay Group
The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director – Real Estate
- Benchmark and advise on rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Lead the accomplishment of financial objectives; rent collection; payment of bills; forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action etc.
- Give strategic direction on proper maintenance of properties, security, resolving complaints and enforcement of occupancy rules, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with services providers etc.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements, occupancy policies and service management etc.
- Advise management on strategic planning, competitors, market trends and regulations.
- Responsible for accomplishment of organization goals, exploring opportunities to add value to business growth.
- Management of company staff
- Relationship with the board of directors.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management etc.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication.
- Minimum of Twenty (20) years’ experience in property development/real estate/facility management environment with at least 10 years at Management/Leadership level.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with clients and contractors from different backgrounds.
- Proven ability to successfully manage diverse team of technical, facility officers, vendors and contractors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online