Psychiatric Nurse Vacancy at the Olive Prime Psychological Services
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse
- Observe outpatients daily to identify, interpret, and document physical and emotional status and/or patterns, such as assaultive or suicidal behaviour, and response to treatment or medication.
- Administer psychotropic medications to patients, monitors use, and documents reactions; instruct patients on the purpose, dosage, and side effects of medication, and explain the legal process related to the patient’s refusal to take prescribed medication.
- Monitor the number of outpatients present in the facility at certain intervals.
- Inspect the therapy rooms to ensure air conditioner and lights are switched off when service users are not in room
- Ensure that service users on medications are administered the prescribed medication.
- Ensure that Scheduled Urine Drug test is taken for patient and recorded appropriately.
- Applicants must possess BNSc or RPN
- Must Be a Resident in Abuja
- Be male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have 2-3years Working Experience
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com making the job role the title of your mail.