Security Officer Job at the Olive Prime Psychological Services
The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- Considering we are a new organization with an intention to deliver a quality service. We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
- Maximum of O’ level (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
- Age: should be between 24-35 years
- Height: Men 5.5 ft (Well built)
- Should be physically fit.
- Good communication skills
- Non smokers
- Must Be a Resident in Abuja or its environment.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the title of your mail.