Therapeutic Engagement Staff Job at the Olive Prime Psychological Services
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Therapeutic Engagement Staff
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift pattern
- Training is provided with all expenses reimbursed following successful completion.
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Minimum of BSc in Psychology, Social Work.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com making the job role the title of your mail.