Treasury Officer wanted at the Olive Prime Psychological Services
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
- Considering we are a new organization with an intention to deliver a quality service. We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete financial statements including: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss and a statement of cash flows.
- Establish and implement financial procedures and ensure that the financial reporting mechanisms are in line with organisational requirements.
- Recording and reconciliation of project recoveries and income recognition.
- Establish and prepare accurate and timely information for budget monitoring.
- Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on need.
- Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
- Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records as required for auditing.
- Disbursement of cash advances and reconciliation to ensure recovery.
- Calculate salaries and benefits control of salary payments to staff, including tax liabilities.
- Reconciling and monitoring expenses, subsistence allowances, mobile phone usage, etc.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage cheque run and record all cheques
- Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable
- Verify pay amounts deductions, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Ability to use accounting software like Quickbooks and Peachtree.
- Good Reporting Skills
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an accountant
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management and business development
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the title of your mail.