Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer at Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer
- Knowledge of Job Description, equipment and information at sea
- Security/operations information gathering sharing and analysis
- Meeting deadlines and report lines
- Clear, accurate & Informative work to the correct destination
- Ability to control and oversee a crisis scenario
- Commitment to the job and achieving successful outcomes
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others such as crew & SOC.
Qualifications / Key Competencies
- HND/Degree in any relevant field of studies, preferably Security or Maritime related discipline.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET).
- Security courses (ISPS. SSO (Ship Security Officer), CSO, PFSO or similar)
- Seaman book.
- seaman Medical.
- International passport.
- Stcw plus Huet can be accepted in place of BOSIET.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Do not send application if you don’t have all requirements.