College Principal Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: College Principal
- We are currently seeking to fill the role of a Principal in a school.
- The Principal is the chief administrative officer of the school and is charged with the responsibility for the operation of the school.
- He/she is directly responsible to and shall operate the school according to the By-laws, Policies and Procedures, and philosophy formulated by the School Board.
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Familiarity with use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and with Excel at a basic level
- Proven manager in special education with team leadership experience
- Developing and managing positive behaviour programmes in a school setting
- Budget and Resource Management
- Proven track record of positive career progression within education sector
- Management of various relevant curriculum programmes
- Principles of designing, managing and delivering an effective curriculum
Educational Requirements and Competencies
- A degree in Education and must have registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years work experience in the education industry, 3 of which shall be in a managerial position (previous experience as a Principal in a similar school setting will be an added advantage
- Well developed organisational and management/leadership skills
- Ability to communicate very effectively and persuasively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Assimilate and analyse complex information to enable timely decision making
- Ability to set “smart” goals/targets and lead change if necessary to achieve them.
- Strategic Planning
- Excellent computer skills – Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook email & calendar system
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online