Google Nigeria Recruitment for Associate Product Marketing Manager, Google Play and Android
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Associate Product Marketing Manager, Google Play and Android
- Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
- This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- As an Associate Product Marketing Manager for Google Play and Android, you will be a relationship driven self starter, able to work with diverse partners from carriers and OEMs to App and Games developers. You’ll deliver campaigns that drive usage of Google Play and support our cross-functional teams to build scaled approaches to engage Android partners in the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
- And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop marketing plans for Google Play in SSA and execute campaigns to drive usage of Games and Apps.
- Work with the Business Development team to co-market with games developers and YouTube influencers in SSA.
- Manage the distribution of secure Android devices through partnerships and the expansion of Android One in SSA.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in product marketing and product messaging/positioning.
- Experience of working closely with partners and understanding businesses to drive mutual value.
- Experience working with direct response and acquisition campaigns.
- Experience managing partnerships.
- Understanding of the mobile industry and Google/Android’s positioning.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving, written and oral communication skills, with organizational and proven quantitative and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online