Reservoir Engineer Position at OPSL Human Capital
OPSL Human Capital was incorporated in August 2009 to provide specialist personnel management services to its clients. Since then, OPSL has grown to focus on various specialized services which range from offering personnel, procurement and management services to the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Job Code: NEP0003
- Candidate will provide very strong support to reservoir engineering activities within the organization, especially well testing and analysis and field development plans for new fields and redevelopment plans for matured fields working closely with other engineers, petrophysicist, production technologist, facilities engineers and production geologist in the asset development team.
- Design various reservoir field and identify appropriate tools to resolve all reservoir engineering issues and develop support package for new wells.
- Establish all developed and undeveloped reserves and maintain an efficient reserve system and evaluate all completion and drilling activities and for various projects and coordinate with various teams for project development according to production guidelines.
- Monitor and analyze all surveillance programs for all reservoir performance and develop an efficient management strategy and participate in various activities to enable growth and collaborate with geoscientists and design development activities.
- Manage all work through reservoir analysis techniques and forecast prioritization of all development projects and recommend improvement to production and assist to recomplete all projects if required and provide technical support to all reservoir management activities.
- Analyze all test data and ensure accuracy of same and assist to design all reservoir models and collaborate with various team members to manage all communication for projects and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
- Provide support to management and manage all development and production projects and plan all area reserve and estimate all production requirements and analyze all studies and ensure optimization of all resources.
- Develop field plans for water injection and recommend improvements to same and perform analysis on all tests through standard applications and monitor all field and well performance.
- Participate in all reserve audits and prepare required documents and prepare technical presentations to be submitted to management.
- A university degree in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering (M.Sc is an added advantage)
- Minimum 15 years relevant working experience
- Proficiency in reservoir simulation and evaluation, reserve estimates and reporting
- Knowledge of well planning work flows
- Ability to proactively work within a multidisciplinary subsurface team, support and cooperate with other departments including drilling, geology & geophysics, and production, and commercial
- Reservoir Engineering, Well Testing, Well Analysis, Field Development Plans, Analysis of Surveillance Programs, Data Analysis
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online