Sales Development Executive Job at Markova Creative Limited
Markova Creative is a digital marketing agency, in the business of helping businesses, brands and organizations build, manage and succeed with their marketing efforts using game changing ideas and unconventional strategies to take their businesses to the next level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
- We are currently seeking an energetic, committed and driven Sales Development Executive to join our agency.
- This position is an integral part of our sales development process, and initiates the relationship between the company and prospects.
- This individual will be a highly motivated, self- starter able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- The primary responsibility is to prospect, initiate conversations, qualify and follow up/ nurture inquiries that are currently generated by numerous marketing campaigns.
The person will be required to:
- Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals for calls, demonstrations and closing of new business.
- Address and overcome prospect objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the sale.
- Engage, educate and entertain clients as needed.
- Provide support to the customer throughout the sales process.
- Work with your team lead to understand, meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Execute the sales, transition and service strategy for each prospect
- Uncover needs of potential customers and present products and solutions
- Maintain strong product knowledge on all assigned products and solutions
- Participate in sales team meetings as required.
- Record and document all activities, as outlined in the sales process, within the CRM
- Utilize CRM to accurately and effectively track activity, and update lead, opportunity information and account information
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reports (sales pipeline, target account development) are satisfactorily completed in a timely fashion
- Communicate with management about obstacles and challenges with consumers and processes
- Follow up promptly and diligently on leads and inquiries, delivering a positive prospect experience throughout the process.
- Conduct outbound telemarketing activities against targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Perform thorough needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how our solutions address those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move opportunities into the sales funnel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years proven sales experience in a B2B sales development role.
- Super strong presentation, writing, critical thinking and negotiation skills. This is non-negotiable!
- A solid understanding of mobile, programmatic, social and custom content sales elevates a candidate’s potential.
- Creative thinker, loyalist, self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
- Willingness to travel and entertain as needed
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, self-motivate, and add to the energy of a highly engaged team will be additional keys to success; able to generate a high volume of sales related activity including prospecting emails, calls, presentations, proposals, and more.
- We provide an innovative small team environment built on of innovation, hard work and fun.
- We offer competitive salaries, solid sales commissions as well as an atmosphere dedicated to advancing our passion in providing cutting-edge advertising solutions for our clients.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online