Yoruba Teacher Required at Lextorah Limited
Lextorah Limited, specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Yoruba Teacher
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach students Yoruba.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.