Chief Financial Officer needed at Aldelia Group
Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- The incumbent is responsible for the company’s financial condition, taking into cognizance risks and liquidity.
- Optimize funds utilization through analysing trends to improve financial performance and improve systems and cash.
- Generate schedule of cheques and cash received.
- Establish company’s budget at year end for quarterly review.
- Analyse Revenue budget gaps, communicate such to Management on monthly and quarterly basis for appropriate business actions to be taken.
- Controls overhead budget, determining if funds are available and expenditures properly classified
- Researches and analyses transactions to resolve budget problems
- Provides analysis of available funds at management request.
- Ensure expenditure is controlled within standard company guidelines.
- Expenditures are verified and ratified with control departments.
- Presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information of the company
- Experienced in logistics and haulage.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a CFO.
- Budgeting and Reviewing
- Forecasting and Modeling
- Haulage and Logistics Support Services
- Customer Care Services
- ICAN certified
- B.Sc Accounting, Economics or Administration
- Member of FRCN
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office suite
- Proficiency in deployment of Sage Evolution ERP
- Financial reporting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- Managerial skills
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org