Client Service Executive needed at WFO Roedl & Partner
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO seeks to recruit candidates to join our team, in the capacity below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill.
- The individual’s core responsibility is to develop and maintain the firm’s brand equity.
- Responsible for designing templates for proposals, presentations, promotional materials, publications and company literature using creative, innovative concepts and approaches.
- Seek opportunities to participate in corporate activities in relevant professional such as speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
- Ensure that client needs and expectation are met through prompt administrative services and client management.
- Seek and process client feedback for continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients, and maintaining strong professional contacts.
- Serve as liaison contact between the Firm and the client.
- Collate and manage all client information; terms of reference, billing, collections, dispatches and other supporting documentation.
- Performing administrative functions in addition to any other office duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) in Admin or Business related course.
- 3-5 years’ experience (preferably in a service industry) and knowledge of graphic design, corporate branding.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- People skills, business sense and professionalism.
- Excellent communication and presentation Skills, with good attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with “Client Service Executive” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.