Graduate Sales Agents Job at a Leading Pension Fund Administrator
They maintain a vision to be a specialist pensions fund administrator providing reliable, efficient, secure and compliant services to clients and regulators even as its services offering includes retirement savings account, pension fund management and pension advisory services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Job Type: Permanent
- Identifies and establishes business relationship to generate new RSA enrolees
- Develops network in the pensions market space to find prospective companies
- Works on generating list of prospective RSA clients
- Enlightens clients and prospects on the features and advantages of Pensions.
- Can use product & industry knowledge to maximize the enrolees of RSA and manage existing clients.
- Provides excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Maintain high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients
- Maintains a high presence at social functions and events to enhance the brand’s presence in the Pensions industry
- Prepares pre and post call memos
- Carry out any other assignment that might be delegated by the Team Lead.
- Must be a B.Sc./HND Holder who is resident in Lagos.
- Must have previous sales experience with a PFA
- Shouldn’t be younger than 28 years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the Pensions industry
- Compensation is both fixed monthly income and commissions on sales.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Problem solving skills.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Ability to network and prospect for new clients.
- Good dress sense.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.