Quality Assurance Manager needed at Trifed Nigeria Limited
Trifed Nigeria Limited was incorporated in1998 as a spin-off from its parent company, Genesis Worldwide Shipping (GWS), the ship owning/vessel chartering arm of the corporate group, to offer an integrated, one-stop shop to consumers in the downstream sector of the Nigerian Petroleum marketing industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Revise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send his/her Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org