Business Relationship Management / IT PMO Job at ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Management / IT PMO
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of users/functions, acting as the key advisor and liaison between IT and the business, to deliver on business and IT strategic objectives
- Consult with Head, IT strategy (EA) and IT leadership to ensure strategic alignment of project portfolio with business strategy and objectives
- Aggregate business demand/ request for IT services
- Assess business demand, identifying consolidation opportunities or synergies to maximize investments
- Gather business requirements and build business cases for new IT based opportunities within the assigned portfolio, utilize an understanding of the solution landscape to leverage existing solutions where possible
- Understand and anticipate direction of the business areas/units identifies opportunities and makes recommendations to support the assigned business areas/units desired future state.
- Support the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scopes, risk assessments, budgets and IT Value (ROI, IRR) discussions
- Champion and support change management activities to ensure that the business is adequately prepared for new solutions and processes
- Negotiate and manage the SLAs for the defined portfolio and follow escalation matrix where required
- Critically support the prioritization of projects, ensure that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum ROI, and direct IT strategy in support of the whole business strategy.
- Work with internal and/or external stakeholders as a thought leader to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Ensure IT solutions support the organization’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and align with IT strategy.
- Consolidate and prepare progress reports to key stakeholders on overall project updates, mitigation of risk / issue, project spending and budget, resource
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in architecting and designing IT solutions
- 4+ years of experience in project management
- Relevant and recognized professional IT certification
- Grade Level: Analyst – Senior Analyst
Core SFIA 6 Skill Requirements:
- Stakeholder Relationship Management (RLMT 7)
- Portfolio Management (POMG 6)
- Change Implementation Planning and Management (CIPM 6)
- Relationship Management (RLMT 6)
- Project Management (PRMG 5)
Other SFIA 6 Skill Requirements:
- IT Management (ITMG 5)
- Performance Management (PEMT 6)
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Possess substantial and extensive experience in developing, reviewing and implementing IT strategies, frameworks, policies and procedure to meet strategic and operational objectives.
- Possess a strong orientation to the provision of a high level of customer service and demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders in delivering people management strategies.
- Ability to analyze critically, problem solve, initiate change and accept responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to work collaboratively at senior levels.
- In-depth knowledge of project management frameworks and standards
- Sound strategic financial planning and management skills
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online