Partnership Coordinator Job at Save the Children Nigeria
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Partnership Coordinator
- The Partnership Coordinator will support program and support staff who manage partnerships in individual projects and programs.
- It is a cross-cutting role involving technical assistance and support to ensure high quality, feedback and learning in our partnerships. S/he will work closely with Awards Manager and the Deputy Team Leader Operations.
- The Partnerships Coordinator is a key position working together with stakeholders and partners across North East Nigerian Humanitarian Response to coordinate, monitor and support the successful implementation of the Partnership Framework.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years working experience in development field, with at least 3 years experience in partnership based programming
- Experience with supporting organizational capacity strengthening processes
- Extensive knowledge of and credibility with local and national NGO partners
- Knowledge about core elements of approach to work in partnerships
- Familiarity with humanitarian assistance and long-term development work in order to communicate effectively with partners
- A full understanding of political, economic and social contexts of North East Nigeria
- Excellent training/facilitation, negotiation, conflict handling, presentation, networking and communication skills.
- Master Degree, preferably in any subject of Social Science or related field.
- An understanding of and commitment to, the aim of SCI as an organisation working for social change and active in the promotion of the rights of the child.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online