Graduate Executive Assistant Job at Telvida International Systems Limited
Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The successful candidate will work directly with the managing director to provide quality management support and assistance including responding to and relaying messages to the appropriate party
- The person will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
Essential Duties& Responsibilities
- Conserves MD’s time and promotes the corporate image by representing the Director internally and externally; providing liaison between the Director, key executives, and employees
- Supports all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director. Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director
- To oversee coordination and collation of quarterly reports for Directors
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills. Ability to use Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible time shift
- Strong and mature phone presence
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to present information effectively to individuals as well as groups (customers, clients, co-workers)
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Candidate must be proactive with a high level of initiative
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org