Driver Position at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
Hausba SmartHomes Limited Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture. Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and system integration to today’s technology driven home owner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Reporting to the Office Administrator, the Driver is to assist Hausba Smarthomes Limited to fulfill their mission of providing luxury home owners with bespoke home technology by providing safe driving support and performing general administration and logistical tasks.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Socialist republic of Vietnam.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
Car Security & Maintenance:
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
Car Logbook maintenance:
- Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, etc;
Personal Qualities, Qualifications & Experience
- Understanding of transportation law
- Good traffic judgment
- Good knowledge about car mechanics
- Good Knowledge of Abuja road networks
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in communicating in English
- Minimum 5 years experience as driver with good driving record
- Well-organized and ability to follow laid down procedures
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, shift duty and on public holidays as required
- Commitment to the aims of the company
- Descreet and respectful of confidentiality
- Minimum of SSCE/WAEC
- Valid driving license
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com