Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Site Lead, Codex Asset Care
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Codex Asset Care – Site Lead
Locations: Benin-Edo & Ogba-Lagos
Contract Duration: 2 years Fixed Term Contract
Reports To: Supply Chain Director
Reporting Location: Benin Brewery
Context of the role
- To drive a transformational change in how we manage and maintain our site assets and production equipment.
- This role is important in that it will provide the critical link from the central Opex team into the site based team and is accountable for ensuring defined global standards and processes are embedded and sustained.
- The role will work alongside the existing asset care team lead by the site Engineering manager but will not be responsible to, or be part of day to day operations other than leading and supporting site teams in the implementation of asset care best practices.
Purpose of the role
- The Codex Asset Care Site Lead will work on site in the market they are responsible for.
- The role holder will work closely with the site production leadership team to ensure that the Codex Asset Care standards are applied across all plants including Brewing and Packaging, Main Stream Spirits, Utilities and Environmental equipment, systems and processes.
- The Codex Asset Care – Site Lead will champion asset care, utilities and maintenance cost reduction initiatives within the site context.
- The Codex Asset Care – Site Lead will ensure the site engineering teams implement, embed and continually operate within agreed best practices and defined global standards.
- The Codex Asset Care – Site Lead will support in market asset care strategy development, will review implementation plans and drive activity to deliver on agreed goals and objectives.
- The Codex Asset Care – Site Lead will guide, coaching and facilitate site asset care craftsmen/women in driving improvements in equipment integrity, safety and operational standards.
- A key accountable element of the role will be to ensure everybody within the asset care team has the personal skills and tools to deliver agreed global objectives and achieve sustainable improvement within his/her discipline.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Recognized Degree in a scientific discipline,
- 4 – 5 years’ experience of manufacturing within an FMCG environment
- Mastery understanding of world class asset care methodologies and best practices
- Experienced in principles of implementation of change management
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills
- Self-motivated and able to drive change within a fast moving environment
- Have presence and stature sufficient to drive and maintain standards.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online