Fund & Investment Executive Role at City Core Limited
City Core Limited is the promoter of City Core Cooperative Investment and Credit Society Limited, a leading financial cooperative that focuses on simplifying financial solutions to retail clients. City Core was established in the second quarter of 2017 and has grown its reach and acceptability in the retail market by simplifying financial solutions to clients in both the private and public sector of the financial industry.
We are in the process of transforming City Core Cooperative into a licensed Micro-Finance Bank Limited to be located in Port Harcourt, Rivers state and we are looking to recruit vision oriented team members to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund & Investment Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The role requires the originating of new businesses across the various products of the organization as well as relationship management.
- The candidates are required to have a sound knowledge of the financial market. Prior experience with Asset Management, PFAs and Insurance Companies is an added advantage.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within Investment products in particular, and wealth management products in general
- Improve quality & performance of Investment products on offer
- Produce profitable solutions to meet the client financial objectives
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a finance, accounting or investment role
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Member of a relevant professional financial body
- Must have a good knowledge of Port Harcourt business environment, the needed contacts for business development and strong capacity for deposit and investment mobilization.
Remuneration is competitive and in line with what obtains in the financial services sector. In addition, the jobholder will benefit from generous bonuses and performance incentives.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and evidence of their current annual remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org