Junior Accountant wanted at Supermart.ng
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentor-ship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a young and ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financials.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
- Experience as a junior accountant will be ideal but not necessary.
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
- Req. Experience: 6 months to 2 year
NGN80,000 to NGN100,000.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com