Production Manager Position at Dokadots Clothing
Dokadots is a start up clothing brand that’s based in Lagos, Nigera. Our products are primarily made from Ankara print fabric, designed and produced by an inhouse design and manufacturing team.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- The Production manager to oversee the manufacturing of goods at it’s factory. This position requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing product and resource requirements
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are met
- Organise workflow to meet deadlines and specifications
- Ensure finished goods meet quality standards
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and time scales with clients
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Hiring of production staff.
- Assign the workers(tailors, pattern designers, cutters, etc) to the different department according to their skills
- Provide training for staffs when required
- Submit, weekly and monthly reports on production
- Ensure that all the manufacturing targets are met
- Liaise between the management and the workers
- Garment and Pattern making skills are compulsory
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working experience in same or similar field
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft office & Microsoft Excel)
- Problem solving skills
- HND in Arts, Design and Fashion
- Factory is located on the mainland
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com