Supervisor-Storeroom at Four Points by Sheraton – Marriott International
Marriott International – Our client, Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you’re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there’s Four Points.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor-Storeroom
Job Number: 18000AGA
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
- Receive, unload, and process deliveries.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Work with suppliers to resolve discrepancies between invoices and actual received merchandise.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Complete and maintain required departmental paperwork.
- Operate forklift/pallet jack. Maintain and organize all received pallets until product is ‘broken down’, removed and/or stored.
- Assist management in training, counseling, and motivating employees; assign and ensure work tasks are completed correctly and on time; serve as a departmental role model or mentor.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational quality.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move up and down stairs and/or service ramps; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online