Farm Manager Job at an Indigenous Food and Agribusiness Company
An indigenous food and agribusiness company, requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- B.Sc Agriculture, Agronomy, Crop Science or any related field and with a minimum of 10 year’s experience in Crop Farming and Greenhouse Management.
- Adequate knowledge of relevant Agriculture software
- Must have a strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent farm management best practice skills to ensure profitability and steady growth of the business.
- Optimal knowledge of key performance areas related to agribusiness. These include soil management, disease control, seed and fertilizer and weed control.
- Outstanding maintenance culture of all farm equipment
- Sound managerial skills to manage human resources for optimal performance.
- Must be a self-starter.
Highly attractive, based on experience.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org