Manager, Marketing and Corporate Communications at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Marketing and Corporate Communications
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Summary of Responsibilities
- To act as the first point of contact between the Trust and some of its stakeholders who support the Trust in a significant way – alumni, parents, other schools, donor and the media:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive and dynamic communication strategy as agreed by the Trust.
- The position is responsible to drive the overall annual Marketing & Communications plans.
- Initiate, implement and oversee the strategic marketing plan for the school.
- Develop strategies to manage the Trust’s image.
- Develop strategies to manage relationships with alumni and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a database of corporate, Trust supporters, alumni etc.
- Maintain on-going communication and information support with alumni, parents and the media.
- Providing information and up-to-date web content about the Trust for publication on the website and directories
- Liaising with the CEO and HOSs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc) for the Schools.
- Develop in house skills for marketing
- Develop a termly marketing action plan for the Schools to support pupils recruitment and retention.
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases in line with the Trust policy.
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of management where necessary in line with the Trust’s policy.
- Serve as the Trust’s primary media contact and foster relationships with media personnel to enhance the schools’ image and visibility.
- Oversee the management of the marketing and communications budget to ensure appropriate and effective spending.
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- B.A Mass Communication/B.Sc Marketing or any other related field, with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Candidate should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills and conversant with the use of social media
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Fund raising expertise
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online