Chief Financial Officer Role at Ralds and Agate Limited
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Candidate must be a Graduate with a minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Finance/Accounts or related field.
- Candidate must possess professional accounting/finance certification (ACA, ACAA, CIMA, CFA) with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, with at least 3 years in a management related role.
- A candidate with experience/knowledge of the technicalities of the entertainment industry, real Estate and or digital imaging and reproduction will have special considerations.
- Candidate must have proven track record in financial management, strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions and financiers and administrative accomplishments including strategic initiatives and leadership of major change efforts
- Hands on experience in financial planning and analysis with the ability to plan strategically and successfully lead growth within the organization
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Chief Financial Officer” as the mail subject.