CV Writers Job at WorkforceAccist Operations Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CV Writer
- CV writer with Personal development or Recruitment experience, able to pen expert CVs that stand out in a pool of applications.
- If you’re well-versed in the terminologies used in Career/Personal development to help clients analyze their backgrounds and experiences in a way that showcases their best skill-sets and , we would like to meet you.
Key Responsibilities Responsibilities
- Fully rewrite CVs / resumes for clients–revising the format, content, and writing style-to develop a new, effective CV based on their qualifications and career goals;
- Discuss career gaps with clients and clear up missing links to aid in writing and improving CV drafts;
- Ensure that the rewritten CV’s match the responsibilities of the types of jobs that the client would like to apply to;
- Fulfill assignments within a 3-days turnaround for each project and ideally be able to take multiple projects at once;
- Coordinate regularly with our Workforceaccist CV Writing Team on project, progress, issues, and schedule considerations, while working remotely.
- At least two years’ working experience in Recruitment, HRM, Personal/career development or other related areas.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, International Relations, Journalism, English, or other related fields.
- Excellent WRITTEN and VERBAL English.
- Able to communicate regularly with a team through email.
- Able to easily adapt to the WorkforceAccist CV Writing Style.
- Keeping track of varying job industries and their requirements
- Access to fast Internet and ability to manage and keep track of deadlines, .
- Exceptional client management skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment policies.
- Disciplined and self-motivated enough to work without close supervision.
- Prior experience writing CV’s/Resumes.
- Sharp computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft suite Packages
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: email@example.com Indicate “CV Writing at Workforceaccist” as the Subject Line.
- If available, please include samples of your work in the form of CV’s / Resumes or Cover Letters written in English.
- Candidates should realize that their CV will form part of the criteria for selection